The Porsche Club of America was founded in 1955 to cater to the particular needs and interests of the owners of Porsche cars. Our general objectives are:
- to promote the highest standards of courtesy and safety on the roads;
- to enjoy and share the good will and fellowship engendered by owning a Porsche;
- to maintain the highest standards of operation and performance of the marque;
- to establish mutually beneficial relationships with the Porsche factory, dealers and other service sources;
- to exchange ideas with other Porsche Clubs throughout the world;
- and to establish mutually cooperative relationships with other sports car clubs.
We think that membership in the Porsche Club of America will add to your enjoyment of owning one of the finest automobiles in the world.