The new www.PNWR.org website launched on January 13, 2017. Hosted on the online club management system "Club Express", we now have a wide variety of new of features that allow us connect with our members to create a more connected community. New services such as online event registration and, perhaps most significant, is the ability to automatically generate regional dues renewal notices and accept online dues payment.
Within a few days of the site launch, Porsche Club of America (PCA) members who have selected the Pacific NW Region (PNWR) as their local region will be sent an email with information on how to log in to their account on the website. Below are a couple of key points and suggestions on how to smoothly make the transition to the new system.
Don't try to login until you have received the email
All member information is entered into the system from data received from PCA
- Do not try create an account, one is created for you.
Once you have the Signup Email, setup your PNWR Club member account
On the homepage, go to the upper right-hand corner and click Member Login.
Enter the username and password from the email
- Change your username - hint: use your email address to make it easier to remember.
Set a new password - make it fairly easy for you to remember but difficult for hackers to guess.
Expired Account & Dues Payments
- PCA national dues are separate from PNWR regional dues. PNWR dues are $20 / year. You are not required to pay dues to be a member and participate in events, but you must pay dues to login to our system, get the Spiel, vote or hold a regional office or chair a committee.
- We held off mailing out paper renewal notices, so your account may state its expired
- Pay your dues online and your status will change to Active.
- Use your credit card - the system does not retain credit card numbers. PayPal coming soon.
- There is a small transaction fee (2.3 - 3.3% + $0.20), Master Card & AmEx have a higher transaction fee, less than MSR's 5%.
- If you have a secondary member, go to that account and add their email address so they get notifications
Review your contact info, make changes as needed.
Setup what info you'd like visible in the Directory - which can only be accessed by logged in club members
Configure your Interests - this determines what areas you'll get emails on, such as upcoming events, news and special announcements
Sign up for an Event
We are transitioning to Club Express for event registration
Some event types will stay on MotorsportReg (Driver Ed, Skills Day, etc) - linked to from our calendar
Social, Concours, TechEd, Tours, etc will typically use Club Express
For Club Express events, you will get reminder emails for events you have registered for