Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Sign Up Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Concours @ Denny Aker's Workshop
Saturday, June 16, 2018, 9:00 AM until 1:00 PM
is required by May 31, 2018
Registration cancellations will be accepted until May 31, 2018 at 11:30 PM
Registrants & Fees
Join us for a wonderful day out at the TBD residence for a judged Concours! This is a great way to really get to know your car. You'll also enjoy the beautiful scenic views, see a number of fantastic Porsches, and get to know some fellow club members.
We'll start with coffee and pastries in the morning. Judging will begin at 10 a.m. We'll award trophies and then have lunch of pizza and soft drinks (included).
$15 for participants showing their cars
$10 for spectators & passengers
Register online using the "Sign Up Now" button above.
Deadline: May 31st.
Info Needed to complete registration -
- Car Year | Model | Color
- Judging Group/Class
- Preparation Street - Exterior and Interior only
- Preparation Touring - same as Street + Storage and Engine Surface
- Preparation Full - same as Touring + full engine, wheel wells, undercarriage
- Preservation - 1998 and older (cannot have more than 25% of exterior or 25% of interior, and no noticeable changes from stock for drive train)
- Restoration - 1998 and older, period correct (any car that has had over 25% of exterior, interior or highly/obvious changes to running gear)
If you have question about which group/class you should enter, contact email@example.com
New to Concours?
Concours is a car show designed to show your car in its most perfect condition. Each car starts out perfect and as the judges find something amiss, points are deducted. The cars are displayed & judged by category, and trophies are awarded to the highest scores. If this is your first Concours, start out in the Preparation - Street group.
You can find more details about each group by going to www.pca.org and search for "Parade Competition Rules".
Questions? Please contact Dennis Rood at firstname.lastname@example.org