Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Sign Up Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
"Gulf 917" Book Introduction
Saturday, Dec. 15, 10 a.m. to Noon at
Lake Washington Institute of Technology in Kirkland
Join us for this special event as Pacific NW Region member and club historian Jay Gillotti introduces his just released book, "Gulf 917". Jay will discuss the background of how the book was written, the structure and content to help readers understand how to get the most out of reading it.
Jay will be available to sign books for those who have already have one, and we hope to have a small number of copies available to purchase. Copies of the book can also be purchased in advance from the publisher at www.daltonwatson.com.
Donuts, coffee and juice will be provided. As a special perk, Jay will gift a free music CD to everyone who attends!
Please register to attend by clicking the "Sign Up Now" button. There is no charge for this event.
Sign Up Now
From SB I-405
- Going SB I-405, take exit 20 / NE 124th St
- At top of the off-ramp, turn left onto NE 124th Street
- After 0.4 mile, turn right onto 124th Avenue NE
- After 0.1 mile, turn left onto NE 120th St (road name changes to 132nd Ave NE)
- After curve, turn right into Lake Washington Technical Institute
- Look for signs to West Building, Auditorium (Room #W404)
From NB I-405
- Going NB on I-405, take exit 20B / NE 124th St
- At top of ramp, turn right onto NE 124th Street
- Follow directions as above at step 3
Please contact Duncan Newell at SpeicalEvents@pnwr.org or Jay Gillotti at JayGillotti@hotmail.com.
Saturday, December 15, 2018, 10:00 AM until 12:00 PM
Lake Washington Institute of Technology
West Building, Auditorium, Room #W404
www.lwtech.edu > directions
11605 132nd Ave NE
Kirkland, WA 98034