Come out to participate, volunteer or just take in the cars at this judged Concours on June 12th from 9 a.m. to 1 pm.
Join us for a wonderful day out at Denny Aker's Workshop in North Bothell for a judged Concours. This is a great way to really get to know your car. You'll see a number of fantastic Porsches and get to know some fellow club members. In addition, Denny's amazing collection of Porsches, classics and other auto-mobilia is great to see.
We'll start with coffee and pastries in the morning. Judging will begin at 10 a.m. We'll award trophies and then have lunch of pizza and soft drinks (included).
$15 for participants showing their cars
$10 for spectators & passengers
Register online using the "Sign Up Now" button above. Deadline: June 6, 2021. Info needed to complete registration -
- Car Year | Model | Color
- Judging Group/Class
- Preparation Street - Exterior and Interior only
- Preparation Touring - same as Street + Storage and Engine Surface
- Preparation Full - same as Touring + full engine, wheel wells, undercarriage
- Preservation - 1999 and older (cannot have more than 25% of exterior or 25% of interior repaird or replaced and no noticeable changes from stock for drive train)
- Restoration - 1999 and older, period correct (any car that has had over 25% of exterior, interior changed or restored or highly/obvious changes to running gear)
If you have question about which group/class you should enter, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
New to Concours?
Concours is a car show designed to show your car in its most perfect condition. Each car starts out perfect and as the judges find something amiss, points are deducted. The cars are displayed & judged by category, and trophies are awarded to the highest scores. If this is your first Concours, start out in the Preparation - Street group.
You can find more details about each group by going to www.pca.org
and search for "Parade Competition Rules".
Questions? Please contact Dennis Rood at email@example.com