The www.PNWR.org web site is hosted on the online club management system "Club Express", which provides a wide variety of features that allow us connect with our members to create a more connected community. Services such as online event registration, dues payments and perhaps most significant, the ability to automatically generate regional dues renewal notices and accept online dues payment.
Porsche Club of America (PCA) members who select the Pacific NW Region (PNWR) as their local region will be sent an email with information on how to log in to their account on the web site. Below are a couple of key points and suggestions on how to get up and running on as a club member on our site.
Sign-in to PNWR.org member area
Don't know your account info?
On the homepage, go to the upper right-hand corner and click Member Login.
Enter the username and password from the email
- Change your username - hint: use your email address to make it easier to remember.
Set a new password - make it fairly easy for you to remember but difficult for hackers to guess.
All PCA members who have PNWR as their local region will have an account already setup in our system based on info from PCA.
- On the homepage, go to the upper right-hand corner and click Member Login.
- Just below the textboxes, click the "Forgot My Password" link.
- Fill in form using the email address you have on file with PCA
- You will receive an email with a temporary username and password. Go back to the Member Login page and enter this info.
- On next screen, create a new Username (user your email to make it easy to remember) and password.
Expired Account & Dues Payments
- PCA national dues are separate from PNWR regional dues. PNWR dues are $20 / year. You are not required to pay dues to be a member and participate in events, but you must pay dues to login to our system, get the Spiel, vote or hold a regional office or chair a committee.
- We held off mailing out paper renewal notices, so your account may state its expired
- Pay your dues online and your status will change to Active.
- Use your credit card - the system does not retain credit card numbers. PayPal coming soon.
- There is a small transaction fee (2.3 - 3.3% + $0.20), Master Card & AmEx have a higher transaction fee, less than MSR's 5%.
- If you have a secondary member, go to that account and add their email address so they get notifications
Review your contact info, make changes as needed
Setup what info you'd like visible in the Directory - which can only be accessed by logged in club members
Configure your Interests - this determines what areas you'll get emails on, such as upcoming events, news and special announcements
Sign up for an Event
- All PNWR events are listed on our website, and many allow for event registration directly on our site using your PNWR member login
Some events, such as Driver Ed, Skills Day, etc, will use MotorsportReg.com (MSR) and the sign up button will take you there from our calendar
Social, Concours, TechEd, Tours, etc will typically use Club Express
- You may get reminder emails for events you have registered for on our site or through MSR.
- To sign up for an event on our site, be sure to login to your PNWR member account first.